Board logo

標題: 評一評篇文,謝 [打印本頁]

作者: 司機    時間: 2009-5-7 11:07 AM     標題: 評一評篇文,謝

Topic: your friend, kely, a unversity student studying architecture, he would like to become a singer upon graduation. Write an e-mail to him, giving hime your advice.

Dear kely,
      I've got your letter just now. You said you wanted to become a singer upon graduation. But I wonder whether it is a good idea.

Well, you're studying architecrture at Hong Kongf University. Becoming a singer is entirely new for you. You didn't have similar experience about being a singer. So,I'd advise you apply a job that is related to your study, like architect, rather than becoming a singer upon graduation.

On the other hand, have you thought of how many things you need to handle after becoming a singer? Once you became a successful singer, you will be surerounded by many paparazzi. Your privacy life will be always put under spotlights. Also, when you've done something wrong, even a little, you will be criticized by all the people in society. You can imagine how terrible the situation is, right?

You know, the wages of a singer is very unstable. Many singers can only affort their daily living. They need to spend a lot on their work, body, clothing. They need to keep themselves in the best condition all the time. Can you affort it? I know you have 3 smaller sisters who are studing in secondary school. you always said that you need to bear some of the household expenses after you graduated. So, I really hope that you can think of becoming a singer deeper.

For me, I really don't think that becoming a signer is a good choice for you. But if you insist for doing so, I'll still totally support your choice. Time to go now. I look forward to seeing your reply.

Love,
Chris wong

大慨有咩GRADE??THANKS!!
作者: 7s711    時間: 2009-5-7 11:12 AM

Briefly have a look..

格式錯左, - 1個grade

your studies, like being an architect

Once you (      )?

will always be put

even though just a little

is, can't you?

bodies, and clothing