打印

[學科討論] (ENGG1001)等我話你知Engineering是什麼

引用:
原帖由 kit256 於 2012-5-14 06:27 PM 發表
咁我亦都想問
我而家讀physics 而且希望大學讀有關既科目
咁按數學程度 科目難度 同workload
係science physics難d定係工程果方面難d?
(UG)For physics,it needs much more mathematical maturity than engineering(generally).
Since engineering deals with things that happen in 3-dimension(speak for mechanical,civil and aerospace),
physics may generalize to n dimension(actually this is what mathematical physicist do)
The difficulty in physics major is you have to know where did the equation come from and why while in engineering even you don't know where the equation come from, you can still apply that into the questions.
Engineering is the subject which apply what we get from scientist to improve our quality of life.(If you think through this,you should notice this is not easy)
By the way, research in engineering can be theoretical too<--this require many mathematics,
For example,a large branch in mechanical engineering (Fluid Dynamics)<--sometimes in applied mathematics department.
I am speaking for PG Level fluid dynamics not those course in UG called engineering fluid dynamics
Also, i know Electronic Engineering need some knowledge of Quantum mechanics.
Difficulty (UG) (This means the difficulty you have to do well in that subject,not just passing it)
Mathematics>=Physics=Electronic engineering>=mech/civil/electric
For workload,engineering>physical science subject.
Hope this helps

From what i heard from friendss

[ 本帖最後由 clifford 於 2012-5-16 02:00 PM 編輯 ]

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。