回覆 32# 發夢啦你 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

em32

回覆 35# hitsz 的帖子

引用:
原帖由 浦原喜助 於 2013-5-18 10:08 PM 發表
THx for helping me push ~ ADD oil to find meaningful things to do and widen your view in the summer holiday, if u find any difficulties DO ask !!!
我仲係中六
對biochem有興趣
同時又想拎高GPA(因為有想讀既second degree同唔想洗屋企太多錢)

雖然我唔係大學生
但個POST對我認識6901 biochem好有用

Regulation of the Tryptophan Operon (Trp Operon Model)

A goodest post

so interesting XD

It's always hard to start doing biochem in year 1 and it took me months to memorize the amino acids. But this is the language of biochemistry. You must spend time to recite to perform well in the exam. Trust me, the advanced courses are much harder especially courses with course code BIOC3XXX. Metab pathways are only important in limited courses.

Lehninger, voet and voet are good text reference for metabolism pathways but NOT enough for cell biology and molecular genetics when u doing the advanced courses.
Molecular cell biology is a recommended text in this aspect..and if you do really want to dig deep, try lewis genes and cells .

回覆 41# fatommy 的帖子

回覆 40# fatommy 的帖子

回覆 42# 浦原喜助 的帖子

Ya I had read "molecular biology of the gene" by watson, and I had a copy of "molecular biology of the cell". What "The Cell" appeals to me are the amazing graphical explanation. Since different chapters were written by different authors, readability is compromised... ...But if you have studied year 3 courses (cell biology), you would understand it's a good book for exam lol...

For developmental biology, it's all about basics even in the advanced course (not sure now). Any textbook would be fine. Gilbert's developmental biology has appealing figures and I recited it at that time.

Yes you have to read the research/review articles to understand some concepts in some advanced topics...I still remember it took me a long time to memorize the sequence of eventsrelating to nonsense mediated decay lol...

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。