本區搜索:
Yahoo!字典
打印

[問題] 2013 通識奪 5**心得

2013 通識奪 5**心得

我係上件DSE奪了5**╴想同大家分享一些心得You will be benefited in class discussion, if your classmates are smart. I study in top school but in bottom class, my class mates are not willing to share their opinion, class discussion become useless !
1) Tutorial school is needed, you need to get sample essay and points to memorize, I had tried Keith Leung and Costa Chan, they are good

2) You need to find experienced tutor to mark your essay and give you feedbackLast year, I was so lucky that my dad had network  and helped me to find an HKDSE HKEAA marker to be my private tutor, charging $350/hour or above ....Actually, I introduced  him to my classmates, finally they got level 5* or above... he is quite useful in helping top students

3) Try more mock exams to enhance your time management

4) There are 16 exam question words used in essay type questions, revise them and practice them

5) Reading newspaper is useless, reading editorial is more useful 6) Like Chinese, you need to improve the subject by doing essay and marking.... reading notes can guarantee  level 4 but not for level 5 or above.... Please try to find quality private tutor to have one to one tutor with you, they can tell your exact problem and improve it (very effective !!!)

[隱藏]
agree some!

thx for sharing!!!

em49 em49 em49

HKDSE HKEAA marker to be my private tutor????!!!!
wow yr dad is quite powerful!!!
retired marker or current  marker ar~~~

thxxx

多謝你既分享 好有用呀

Thx..

:) :)

thx .. effective

成功需父幹

thx...

thx for sharing!!!

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。