3 (8.11%)

6. PLUS M2

6 (16.22%)

打印

[投票] Deleted

Deleted

Deleted

[ 本帖最後由 michael.tsang32 於 2019-8-8 09:57 PM 編輯 ]

1. Econ, which is the subject with the least things to remember (least topic!!!!). If you loved to observe people's behavior, take it. Econ is about understanding,  背 definition and pattern of answers only.  Not difficult to learn as relevant examples are found easily in daily life. (I always laugh at those who study bio, the cycles are really hard to remember)
2. Physics, in NSS only very little M1/M2 knowledge will help your understanding. Maths skills in DSE level are just +-X /   People think physics is difficult as they do not understand concepts.
3. Chem and Econ? It depends on you. For me, more effort is needed to pay in Chemistry. But I like the subject.
4. If your 數學普普通通 is caused by lazy, give it a try. If your 數學普普通通 is a result of really hard working, leave it. If you are interested in studying science and engineering in university, you need M1/M2 for your understanding. (UST engine weight much in M1/M2)

Whenever which subject you take, do sufficient exercise after or even before your school started to teach the topic. All subjects will be difficult if you don't work hard. All subjects need to背def

2015dse phy chem econ
M2(dropped)(I regret to drop it, a wrong decision. In fact I was doing quite well in my class)

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。