3. 2
4. 1
5. U
6. 5
打印

[Eng] Asking comment on English Essay

Asking comment on English Essay

Part A
Your parents have sent you away for a month to asummer school in another country. It is your first trip outside HK and in thecountry where you are, life is completely different from in HK. After 2 weeks,you finally have time to write a letter to your best friend. Describe yourexperience and how you feel about the trip. Write your letter.

Dear Chris,

How are you? Thank you for your reminding about myfirst trip in London! I am sorry for writing a letter to you so late. After twoweeks, I have got accustomed to the school life in London and now I am enjoyingmy dancing training and the life of my trip.

The dancing training is a great learning chance forme as I can acquired massive amount of dancing knowledge and skills in thetraining. The teacher in the training is a famous dancer, who won a lot ofinternational dancing competition. I deeply appreciate her teaching skills. Sayfor a example, she arranged all teammates in different groups and passed sometasks for us to create a performance. We will discuss and comment otherteammate’s work after the performance. She create lots of opportunities toexplore our potential in dance

Besides, I also savor the traditional Englishculture through this trip, especially in art culture. My teammate took me towatch/visit/view street performance last weekend. It is totally differentcompared with the street performance culture in HK. The government of Britishis willing to facilitate the street performance and they provide enough placefor street performance. The people enjoyed the performances and there alwaysare a circle of people around the attractive performance!

Before the trip, I was really scared and worried asit is my first trip to another country, but now I get a sense of fulfilment inthe training. In addition to dancing learning, it’s an opportunity for me tostudy English, now I can communicate with people in English fluently.

I really enjoyed the amazing summer trip and I’mlooking forward to the next challenge in the training. How about your summertrip? Let me know your feeling of your trip!  

Bye for now!
Pat

[隱藏]

回覆 2# pp_123 的帖子

Thank you!

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。