本區搜索:
Yahoo!字典
打印

[Eng] 2012 writing

2012 writing

2012 dse englih writing
learning english through social issues
You are writing an article how my friend overcame the depression give advice to others how to fight depression
anyone can help me to mark it ? PLEASEEEEE

Fight on , no more tolerance of depression
                   Being a teenagers have to face so many stresses from different aspects for instance mentally and physically changes thence it is not difficult to suffer from depression while a thousands of pressure come to together.
                    My friend was one of the example who suffered from depression , she has the mental health problem when she was form six it was because her parents got injuried in a car accident but at the same time she had to prepare of the diploma examination. She felt so lonely and helpless at that moment as she had to take care of herself while her parents were not next to her and the examination gave her so much pressure as she wanted to strive a great result in the examination and get into the university. If she could not get in it , it would affect her future a lot. In order to get a good result in the exam , she always studied overnight and it made her did to have enough energy to pay attend in her studies. Besides , she even drifted from her friends she tried to solve the problem by herself.
                Gradually , she became so depressed and stressed everyday moreover she tried to get over those stressed by hurting herself such as she would cutting her arm and hitting herself.Tried to bury the problems by pains. Up till one day her friends observed her wounds on her arm.Her friends helped her to find the social worker and try to talk with her.Her illness condition was getting better.Finally she had put up with her depression successfully. And then she shared a few methods to me about how to withstand the depression.
             Firstly , do not solve the  problems on you own . It is because there is not enough power for oneself to fight with the problems as it is easily to indegle in flights of fancy and you may go to the wrong road   you may try to ask your family or friends for helps .And better ask the one who is experienced in it  so that you can prevent getting into the troubles.
            Secondly, change you attitude of heart. There is a saying called “happiness or bitterness , depends on the subjective thinking , not on the objective issue.” If you want to be happy firstly you have to change you attitude but how? For examples , you made reading some books for how to enrich your soul or you may ask the teachers for seeking a correct value. Finding a right value and fight with depression.
             Thirdly, you and find the psychological doctor to cure you depression professionally by taking medicine or treatment . It can help you to ease your pains but you have to pay for the expensive treatment .I suggest you to find your close friends first see if they can help you to share you burden if really cannot then you may choose to see the professional.It is because the power of love from your close friends and family are never comparable to the pills.
            Finally, depression is not terrible its is because everyone can fight with it if you have a good attitude of heart. Teenager you are not that weak , you can do it.

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。