本區搜索:
Yahoo!字典
打印

[DSE] 對某補習社不滿之處(內容為英文)

對某補習社不滿之處(內容為英文)

I am here to express my dissatisfaction towards a small tutorial centre. (it's located in Tinhau, will not reveal its name tho)
So it's May now and exam is approaching. I attended 3 classes in total, which are taught by different teachers. The teaching quality varies, but that's not the most important thing. I do not understand why the teachers claimed they would answer my questions in whatsapp, but ended up didn't. From my classmates, I know that the teachers in beacon always answer students' questions very promptly, despite the fact that there are a lot of students in beacon. There are only like a hundred students in total (all subjects) in that tutorial centre, I just can't understand why the teachers aren't responsible and answer the students' questions. Don't they want the students to score high in exam or even in DSE? And also, the tuition fee is far more than that in beacon, so the teachers should provide even better service.
Sigh, exam's approaching, and I still have to pay those teachers.

[ 本帖最後由 igloo277 於 2018-5-22 06:44 PM 編輯 ]

[隱藏]

回覆 1# igloo277 的帖子

Which examination board are you entering? GCE? IAL? It seems that normal DSE candidates have finished the examination since 12 May.

[ 本帖最後由 斧頭 於 2018-5-22 07:25 PM 編輯 ]
堅決支持壇主論壇精簡架構的決定
永遠跟隨偉大最大學術論壇路線走

I'm currently studying HKDSE curriculum and I'll have examination 2 years later

Oh I see. Is the tutorial course your parents' choice? If it is the case, it will be more complicated; otherwise, you may tell your parents to switch to other tutors.
Apart from tutors, active learning may be a good way to learn something (at least mathematics and electives. I have no idea about languages and liberal studies), like making your own notes, clarifying what you have learned, practicing by doing exercise and doing past paper sort by topic and editing your notes again.
You ought not to be spoon-fed. You ought to do the revision actively.
堅決支持壇主論壇精簡架構的決定
永遠跟隨偉大最大學術論壇路線走

Luckily it's not my parents' choice. Actually I have talked to them about this, they were quite shocked, so it's not a big deal to have lesson in another tutorial centre next academic year. I seldom make my own notes but I always do revision. For mathematics, since I am not that passionate, I probably won't search extra information online lol. I think that the advantage of having tutorial classes is that there are a lot of exercise (including past papers and extra exercises) so that the quality of them can be kind of ensured, and the time for searching questions online can be saved. And having tutorial classes can increase my incentive to study lol. But I am really disappointed with the attitude of the teachers cuz they are not responsible.

引用:
原帖由 igloo277 於 2018-5-22 10:07 PM 發表
Luckily it's not my parents' choice. Actually I have talked to them about this, they were quite shocked, so it's not a big deal to have lesson in another tutorial centre next academic year. I seldom m ...
which elective subjects are you studying?

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。