Board logo

標題: [海外升學] [今屆DSE生美國留學]有D野想問下大家 [打印本頁]

作者: apamaria    時間: 2013-8-17 06:40 PM     標題: [今屆DSE生美國留學]有D野想問下大家

話說小弟琴日去見左AGENT
咁就講解左美國既教育制度啦.. 佢之後建議我讀2年COMMUNITY COLLEGE
仲推介左係華盛頓既SOUTH PUGET SOUND 俾我。
咁我就有D問題想問下大家
1.讀CC之後升返一D好既大學既難度會唔會好高? 例如UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, UCLA..
2.AGENT話比心機既話可能讀4個SEM就修哂D學科,之後就有大學OFFER,請問是否屬實?
3.去到搵ON-CAMPUS既工作做難嗎?
4.想知道WASHINGTON果邊會唔會好多華人?
5.讀完返黎係香港既認受性高唔高?
(我想讀MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
最後講返今年既成績 345344 (COMBINED PHY CHEM, 中史) 無OFFER :smile_27:  
個AGENT 講到只要我去到唔HEA既話就實入到好既大學,唔知信唔信佢好。:smile_13:
我要係星期一前決定.. 唔該哂各位!  !!
作者: apamaria    時間: 2013-8-17 07:24 PM

THX
作者: mole    時間: 2013-8-17 07:29 PM

去佐ipass睇未?
作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-17 09:30 PM     標題: Are You Ready?

Here below is my opinion towards your enquiry based on my understanding.  That is, this only corresponds to my viewpoints ONLY, and neutrality of information discussed is NOT guaranteed.

1.  What is 好既大學?  Suiting your personality and lifestyle?  Or, just blindly on ranking?  Even for the latter, are you aiming for top 5, top 50, or top 500, in the U.S.???

The course standard and depth of coverage would vary significantly from one university to another, needless to say CCs.  Have you counted how many universities in the U.S.?  And, how many CCs?  Why don't you visit the course website of some so-called famous U.S. universities and CCs, and see WHAT would be covered (inferred from the syllabuses and lecture notes)?  Please take a look and make your OWN judgement!

2.  Based on your wordings "有大學OFFER", the answer is YES, of course.  As said in 1), there are many many universities in the U.S.  It is close to say that, so long as you can meet the minimum admission requirements and are able to pay the tuition fee, you can get an admission offer from a university in the U.S.

3.  "ON-CAMPUS既工作" is a kind of low-paid jobs.  If you will be holding an non-immigrant U.S. visa, there is a limit on the number of hours per week you can work on campus, AND you WILL NOT be permitted to work outside the campus in the U.S.  If you are lucky, your earning may be just enough to cover your apartment rental (a few hundred U.S. dollars per month).

4.  There are many many Chinese (most from the mainland) nearly everywhere, of course, in the U.S.  Of course, many of them study in the universities and CCs la.

5.  It depends on from WHICH universities you get the degrees!

P.S.:  There are many many routes to Rome.  If you are determined to work hard and strieve for the excellence, you will have a high chance to be successful eventually, REGARDLESS of WHICH discipline you study or work (i.e. pursuing BBA <> successful, AND studying Engineer <> few opportunities / no future).  Whether you have opportunities depends on your performance and abilities.  However, if you DO NOT FIRST devote your efforts and passion, you are nearly DOOMED to fail, in ANY disciplines!!!

Are you ready for your GOALS and willing to WORK HARD??
引用:
原帖由 apamaria 於 2013-8-17 06:40 PM 發表
話說小弟琴日去見左AGENT
咁就講解左美國既教育制度啦.. 佢之後建議我讀2年COMMUNITY COLLEGE
仲推介左係華盛頓既SOUTH PUGET SOUND 俾我。
咁我就有D問題想問下大家
1.讀CC之後升返一D好既大學既難度會唔會好高 ...
[ 本帖最後由 kcleung 於 2013-8-17 11:30 PM 編輯 ]
作者: apamaria    時間: 2013-8-17 10:05 PM

引用:
原帖由 kcleung 於 2013-8-17 09:30 PM 發表
Here below is my opinion towards your enquiry based on my understanding.  That is, this only corresponds to my viewpoints ONLY, and neutrality of information discussed is NOT guaranteed.

1.  What i ...
嘩,無諗到有咁詳細既回答 唔該哂你先
我而家諗住入讀everett community college 因為自己都中意seattle果邊

1.我諗緊如果係WASHINGTON度讀CC, 升返U YEAR3 既話會唔會大多數人都係升返果邊既U??
   定係其實升其他州既大學都好有機?

如果我AIM AT UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON , 想問下知5知GPA 要幾多先入到?

REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!

zh-CN → z

zh-CN → zh

作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-17 11:00 PM     標題: Why Does One Take You?

>  1.我諗緊如果係WASHINGTON度讀CC, 升返U YEAR3 既話會唔會大多數人都係升返果邊既U??

Definitely, NO.  University admission is NOT an all-pass filter, which takes ALL applicants of various proficiency background.  Top universities, of course, take ONLY top students .....

>  定係其實升其他州既大學都好有機?

As said, admission is generally based on intellectual merits, though local (U.S.) and international applicants may be processed in DIFFERENT admission queues for UG programmes.  Yet, public schools may administer different tuition fees for in-state and out-of-state students.  Of course, in-state students would enjoy cheaper tutiton fees!

>  如果我AIM AT UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON , 想問下知5知GPA 要幾多先入到?

Who's know?  Your question is EXACTLY the same way as many ask whether one got 55555 In HKDSE can get in a UGC-funded degree program!!!  This is a demand-and-supply game.  Who's know the actual result in advance, as WE ARE NOT GODS!!!  NO ONE knows the answer until demand meets supply.

Nevertheless, a basic question for you is asking yourself WHY a top university bothers to admit a CC student to become its own student.  Can such applicant outperform newly admitted Year 1 students at that top university???  Does he have any other evidences justifying that he/she is so intellectual proficient (e.g. a recipent of a nationally recognized academic award in the U.S.)???  It is especially true that those courses taught in CCs are generally easier and less rigious, and students are MUCH MUCH ... MUCH easier to get GPA of 4.0 there, though, frankly, it is NOT very difficult to get a GPA approaching 4.0 if a smart student can work hard to study even at a top U.S. university.

I can see a number of students from good/top U.S. universities (mostly from private universities) taking CC courses for the sake of reducing their tution fees rather.

P.S.:  By the way, some examples shown above can be applied to the scenarios at a university in Hong Kong, too.  For example, why a faculty/school take an internal program transfer request of a student?  Does he outperform other newly admitted students to that faculty/school?  Any evidences for justification on his/her intellectual ability???

Hope that you may find my information/opinion useful.
引用:
原帖由 apamaria 於 2013-8-17 10:05 PM 發表
嘩,無諗到有咁詳細既回答 唔該哂你先
我而家諗住入讀everett community college 因為自己都中意seattle果邊

1.我諗緊如果係WASHINGTON度讀CC, 升返U YEAR3 既話會唔會大多數人都係升返果邊既U??
   定係其實升 ...
[ 本帖最後由 kcleung 於 2013-8-18 02:00 AM 編輯 ]
作者: apamaria    時間: 2013-8-17 11:25 PM

OK , I WILL WORK VERYVERY HARD!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! IT'S REALLY USEFUL
作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-17 11:30 PM

Good luck la.  
引用:
原帖由 apamaria 於 2013-8-17 11:25 PM 發表
OK , I WILL WORK VERYVERY HARD!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! IT'S REALLY USEFUL

作者: Automaton    時間: 2013-8-18 01:34 AM

我不太友善
我給你一篇文章
看看就好

http://molewisdom.blogspot.hk/2008/02/blog-post_21.html
作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-18 02:00 AM

Sad but true.

Quite a number of American UGs DO NOT know HOW to formulate algebraic equations.  To find an unknown, they attempted to guess an answer and show that L.H.S. equals R.H.S.  An example was happened at a UG level course in Operating Systems.
引用:
原帖由 Automaton 於 2013-8-18 01:34 AM 發表
我不太友善
我給你一篇文章
看看就好

http://molewisdom.blogspot.hk/2008/02/blog-post_21.html

作者: Automaton    時間: 2013-8-18 02:05 AM

Well 我只是指出  學店 concept而已
就算是丟錢, 丟給英加還好過美國吧
哈哈哈
作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-18 02:15 AM

The main point of the article forwarded by Automation is that a significant number of students studying at top universities (such as Ivy League universities), which are definitely taking so-called top few percent (< < 10%) of Americian students, are NOT quite academically proficient (or even underqualified), needless to say others.

I personally agree with the statement, based on my observations!  Otherwise, I won't say "not very difficult (for us) to get a GPA of approaching 4.0 at a top university".  Well, I WOULD NOT say so for students studying at (research, i.e. top 3) universities in Hong Kong.
引用:
原帖由 STEVEGARY 於 2013-8-18 01:40 AM 發表
咁好難同學港比較, 人家上大學率高過香港咁多, 我相信拿返 18%比的話美國學生會比香港學生好

作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-18 02:18 AM

Luckily, this happens for undergraduate programmes ONLY  
引用:
原帖由 Automaton 於 2013-8-18 02:05 AM 發表
Well 我只是指出  學店 concept而已
就算是丟錢, 丟給英加還好過美國吧
哈哈哈

作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-18 09:00 AM

Yes, but it is also true for 神科 as well.  Many students nowadays ONLY know HOW to practice with past papers but know NOTHING about the concepts.  They HANG UP when an assessment question is merely asked a different way.  Such sucks are NOW in many programmes, including those in so-called 神科, too!!!

Nevertheless, one WOULD NOT expect that a student studying at a university in Hong Kong is UNABLE to formulate algebraic equation (I mean a linear equation with just one unknown) from a simple problem.  Do you agree?  Basically, many Americians are weak in numeracy skills and, surprisingly, logical and conceptual thinking.

At least, I have NOT seen so for those I have met in Hong Kong, but I met quite a number of (white) Amercian in some so-called top U.S. universities.  Don't you know that the brightest students in the U.S. are generally international students, say, from the mainland China and India?  Thus, the graduate programmes at top U.S. universities have NOT been degraded like that, since they mostly rely on international students, NOT Americans!!!

Indeed, since n years ago, I have kept saying that the UG standard of U.S. universities had ALREADY been degraded, whereas that of universities in Hong Kong are degrading over recent years.
引用:
原帖由 STEVEGARY 於 2013-8-18 04:06 AM 發表
咁...香港三大非神科都有大量枯葉的...
[ 本帖最後由 kcleung 於 2013-8-18 09:03 AM 編輯 ]
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-18 05:02 PM

讀完CC 升好大學機會比較大, provided that 你CC 俾心機的話
小弟2日前岩岩畢業, 至於我係邊間大學呢...well...唔講咁多啦.

4個SEM 呀? 聽下好啦, 你英文同MATH 好勁就得
我就4+1 , 但係第一次報學校唔岩心水, 結果讀多左2+1 個sem
即係前後6+2

另外on campus job 唔易搵, 小弟有做on campus job, 的確係cover 到expense (Max: 20 hrs per week)

想要無咩華人? 去Florida 啦.

認真講句, 好多香港人只要見到係外國回流就...well..

[ 本帖最後由 7s711 於 2013-8-18 05:05 PM 編輯 ]
作者: apamaria    時間: 2013-8-18 06:03 PM

就咩 好驚 !
我都想去FLORIDA , 但果邊好似無咩好既大學
聽人講果度係度假居多
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-19 02:50 AM

多人請D, 人工高D 囉, 如果係undergrad 的話
其實我覺得係睇你想去邊間u 再揀去邊間CC.
作者: 原始人    時間: 2013-8-19 08:07 PM

引用:
原帖由 STEVEGARY 於 2013-8-18 01:40 AM 發表
咁好難同學港比較, 人家上大學率高過香港咁多, 我相信拿返 18%比的話美國學生會比香港學生好
的確...
作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-19 09:00 PM

http://lsforum.net/board/viewthread.php?tid=230909&extra=&page=2  (13#)

The main point of the article forwarded by Automation is that a significant number of students studying at top universities (such as Ivy League universities), which are definitely taking so-called top few percent (< < 10%) of Americian students, are NOT quite academically proficient (or even underqualified), needless to say others.

I personally agree with the statement, based on my observations!  Otherwise, I won't say "not very difficult (for us) to get a GPA of approaching 4.0 at a top university".  Well, I WOULD NOT say so for students studying at (research, i.e. top 3) universities in Hong Kong.
引用:
原帖由 原始人 於 2013-8-19 08:07 PM 發表
的確...

作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-22 01:09 AM

I got something to ask about too,thanks.
1) What are the chances to getting in NYU,Columbia GS,Berk by transferring from a community college?Taking Economics+Criminal Justice as lower diversion in the my 2 yrs in CC.
2) If I plan on getting in Law School after college,should I take Criminal Justice in my first 4 years?

Provided that I MUST(That's common sense) get a top GPA(Possibly maxed out 4.0) and a rich,if not excellent extra curricular performance.
Already took SAT I:2280 and TOEFL:>110

PS: I plan on applying for a green card after college and work there.

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-24 10:59 PM 編輯 ]
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-23 02:19 PM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-22 01:09 AM 發表
I got something to ask about too,thanks.
1) What are the chances to getting in NYU,Columbia GS,Bek by transferring from a community college?Taking Economics+Criminal Justice as lower diversion in the ...
好大諗頭wor 你, 想apply H1B 跟住轉Green card? 你知唔知要幾耐?
睇黎你連今年US 個job market 係咩景都唔知
Bek? 邊間學校縮寫係 Bek?
其實你知唔知唔係好多學校可以同時報兩個major , 而且, 你想2年走呀? based on 你 DSE 成績, 難D囉

SAT 同TOEFL for freshman, Junior transfer 一D用都無
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-24 10:59 PM     標題: 回覆 24# 7s711 的帖子

A friend got her green card right after being employed after graduation from Stern,*was a transfer student from Rutgers.International Chinese.
Sorry typo mistake,was gonna type HAAS,Wharton and so on before correcting to Berkeley if I'm striving for MBA post grad
Being ambitious in USA is common sense.*From a yearly income of >1m usd auntie,specialized in Chemistry & Business
If I'm gonna choose only one,I'll take CJ.
I got 29 marks for Best5 in the hkdse,is that bad?
Or should I apply as a freshman for better chances at Ivies/T1 colleges?

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-24 11:07 PM 編輯 ]
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-25 02:00 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-24 10:59 PM 發表
A friend got her green card right after being employed after graduation from Stern,*was a transfer student from Rutgers.International Chinese.
Sorry typo mistake,was gonna type HAAS,Wharton and so on ...
人地係STEM, 問題係 你唔係
仲有, STEM Major 有29個月時間搵工, 請機會好大, 仲有, 佢地唔係 拎Green Card, 係轉H1B Visa, 拎Green Card? 等個10年到啦
想即刻拎Green Card? 得, 搵個有Green Card 嘅結婚囉
你Auntie Major in Chem/Business , 梗係吃香啦,
你而家連international student 喺美國咩景況都唔知, 唔話你唔大諗頭就假啦.
仲有呀, 你想去HAAS 就更加大諗頭囉, 你連HAAS 一年收幾多個都唔知, 咩Requirement都唔知

[ 本帖最後由 7s711 於 2013-8-25 03:21 AM 編輯 ]
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-25 09:38 PM     標題: 回覆 26# 7s711 的帖子

^How can you assume that I do not know?
Btw it's STERN not STEM,rofl your same question backfired on you.
Why can't you just answer the questions I asked like a true American,rather than just saying:"You can't." like any other Chinese.I think that's kinda strange,seeing you're SUPPOSED to be a well respected vet in this forum.
SO,If I've got the ambition to take on at least 3 leader positions(leading to awards as well) in that college,not to mention an average GPA of over 3.9,is it not enough in 2 years(6 semesters)?

No offense,but I'd rather not hear stuff that are not relevant to what I'd asked

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-25 11:43 PM 編輯 ]
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 02:11 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-25 09:38 PM 發表
^How can you assume that I do not know?
Btw it's STERN not STEM,rofl your same question backfired on you.
Why can ...
近幾年收幾多個, 你知咩?
仲有你連STEM 係咩都唔知, 我講得個字, 梗係有關啦
True American? 如果你係Local 人, of course 唔同講法, Problem, is, you ARE NOT
咁大想頭無用嫁, 腳踏實地D啦, 咩都諗得咁美好最後都係得個吉
6 個sem? 2年頂多係4+1, 唔會係6 (有極少學校有winter term, 開嘅課係極度Limited), 我極度建議你做清楚所有Research 先講,
你所知嘅野, 我有理由相信係表面野囉

[ 本帖最後由 7s711 於 2013-8-26 02:19 AM 編輯 ]
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 02:23 AM     標題: 回覆 28# 7s711 的帖子

From what I've heard and researched on,De Anza and Skyline have 3 semesters per year.
近幾年收幾多個,1475.Including international students.
The other infomation I can easily research and copy n paste,which I think is useless at this moment
Requirements to HAAS?It varies for international students,
Here's a tiny bit of copy n paste:
Performance in key prerequisites (principles of business, math, economics, statistics)
Grade trends
Course load
Consistency of academic performance
Leadership skills
Interest in being an active member of the Haas community
Accomplishments as demonstrated by extracurricular activities
Communication and analytical skills as demonstrated by responses to the essay questions
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 02:25 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 02:23 AM 發表
From what I've heard and researched on,De Anza and Skyline have 3 semesters per year.
近幾年收幾多個,1475.Including international students.
The other infomation I can easily research and copy n past ...
Those are called quarters (Semesters and quarters are two different systems), and 我係講緊Haas 收幾多個,
你知嗰D, 咁表面, 呵欠, 我報嗰時一早聽過哂啦,
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 02:29 AM     標題: 回覆 28# 7s711 的帖子

咁大想頭無用嫁, 腳踏實地D啦, 咩都諗得咁美好最後都係得個吉
So you're gonna deny every international who aims for HAAS,Stern,Wharton by transferring from a community college even with nearly full gpa scores and excellent non-academic performance?
Not to mention having experience of working in various business companies as an intern 20hrs a week?
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 02:32 AM     標題: 回覆 30# 7s711 的帖子

Yeah coz you've been studying there for 2 years already,if you didn't know that kinda facts I would be laughing.

Skyline has 3 semesters,confirmed from friend studying there.
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 02:42 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 02:32 AM 發表
Yeah coz you've been studying there for 2 years already,if you didn't know that kinda facts I would be laughing.

Skyline has 3 semesters,confirmed from friend studying there.
We won't treat summer as a semester; 極其量叫做term 因為得6個星期, 唔該你搞清楚先,
同埋, sorry, 係5年, 你搞清楚, 我上星期四岩岩畢業
就黎過來人先叫你唔好咁大諗頭, 咩都唔用諗得咁美好, 你唔聽就算, 好自為之啦咁
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 02:47 AM     標題: 回覆 33# 7s711 的帖子

I was referring to the time when you graduated from CC,I know you've been there for 5 years already dude.
If not HAAS then wth can I do,CJ in Tier 1-2 Universities and pray for Ivy Law Schools to take me in?
At least HAAS is easier to get in(From research and US forums) than Wharton,Stern,Sloan,Harvard.
Getting in an Ivy/T1 Uni is the only option
I don't do it because of any expectations from other ppl,I do it to earn prestige for myself.Much easier to get into politics too.

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 02:51 AM 編輯 ]
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 02:54 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 02:47 AM 發表
I was referring to the time when you graduated from CC,I know you've been there for 5 years already dude.
If not HAAS then wth can I do,CJ in Tier 1-2 Universities and pray for Ivy Law Schools to tak ...
邊度話俾你知我喺CC讀2年? 我讀左3年
HAAS 易入, 收得連80個都無都叫易呀?
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 03:00 AM     標題: 回覆 35# 7s711 的帖子

Even if the slots are 30,I still see it as a chance.Would you not consider 1 in 6 bil a chance?
My ways of thinking,as of all INTJs are "Why not" "Might be" rather than "Cannot"
Even Kellogg and Tuck have less slots opened for international transfer students than HAAS,despite the fact that HAAS is at a higher ranking concerning business than the two I've mentioned.
And you misread the fact that I used a comparison,not a straight statement to describe HAAS,which to my surprise,a graduate from such a school misunderstood

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:31 AM 編輯 ]
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 03:06 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:00 AM 發表
Even if the slots are 30,I still see it as a chance.Would you not consider 1 in 6 bil a chance?
My way of thinking,as of all INTJs are "Why not" "Might be" rather than "Cannot"
Even Kellogg and Tuc ...
咁你知唔知咩人同你爭呀, 同你爭嘅人咩來頭呀. 淨做community service, 我同你講, 一定唔會夠囉
2年趕coursework, sorry, HAAS 最憎D人咁, 你又知唔知呀.
年年報HAAS嘅人一大堆, 真係易入, 個admitted rate 就唔會低到咁.

[ 本帖最後由 7s711 於 2013-8-26 03:08 AM 編輯 ]
作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-26 03:08 AM

Based on your written English I have seen so far, your chance of success is ZERO.

Sorry!
引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:00 AM 發表
My way of thinking,as of all INTJs are "Why not" "Might be" rather than "Cannot"
Even Kellogg and Tuc ...

作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 03:11 AM

引用:
原帖由 kcleung 於 2013-8-26 03:08 AM 發表
Based on your written English I have seen so far, your chance of success is ZERO.

Sorry!

唔關英文事, 係佢根本係大想頭, 有D咩對手都唔知
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 03:14 AM     標題: 回覆 37# 7s711 的帖子

Obvious,a major of them are top tier students,excellent academic performance in grade 7-12+college,tons of scholarships,leadership programs and awards,unique in their own area,and the list goes on....
But then,so what?
If you were the leader of the Spartans,with a mere 3000(Not 300) warriors,facing 30k Persians,would you back down even if the odds are stacked against you?
I've met a portion of these top students,some say yes I can,some say no I can't,but if I didn't try at all,what would be the meaning of achieving a dream?
I,like the ones before me,no more than a mere international student seeking advice,but am I not on the same platform as the top tier students I've mention?I think everyone got a shot at it,after all this is life.
And I'm hoping vets with experience like you can help.Not defy.

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:15 AM 編輯 ]
作者: kcleung    時間: 2013-8-26 03:15 AM

Well, his written English does not even meet their admission thresholds, needless to say others.  In other words, his academic qualification is FAR from meeting the admission standards of the programmes he intends to get in.

Hence, this is why I have kept myself slience instead of debating with him.

If he does not take our advices, just wish him luck lo ...  He needs to pay his opportunity cost, NOT us!!!
引用:
原帖由 7s711 於 2013-8-26 03:11 AM 發表

唔關英文事, 係佢根本係大想頭, 有D咩對手都唔知
[ 本帖最後由 kcleung 於 2013-8-26 03:18 AM 編輯 ]
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 03:15 AM     標題: 回覆 38# kcleung 的帖子

Um yeah,that explains how I got top marks in every exam,yeah I know,riiiiiiiggggghhhhhtt
And the markers must be blind,yeah I know.
And some god of language must have taken over my mind at the times I've sat the exams,yeah I know.
And...then I got 26 in Toefl,700 in SAT composition,Band 8.0 in IELTS writing and 5** in Dse compo,how MAGICAL

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:27 AM 編輯 ]
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 03:17 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:14 AM 發表
Obvious,a major of them are top tier students,excellent academic performance in grade 7-12+college,tons of scholarships,leadership programs and awards,unique in their own area,and the list goes on.... ...
唔係話唔想幫, 只不過係同你講, 唔好咁大諗頭, 到頭黎都係失望,
今年Haas 又轉左新Policy, 變到咁加難入, 而且, 你又唔係Freshman 入去, 咩College leader 嗰D, 無用嫁
鬼睇你咩, 算啦, 仲有, 我希望你尊重D, 你li d 不可一世嘅態度, 好反感

[ 本帖最後由 7s711 於 2013-8-26 03:19 AM 編輯 ]
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 03:19 AM     標題: 回覆 43# 7s711 的帖子

Fine,then how hard is it to get into Criminal Justice in Berkeley from a CC taking the lower/upper diversion route.
作者: 7s711    時間: 2013-8-26 03:22 AM

引用:
原帖由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:19 AM 發表
Fine,then how hard is it to get into Criminal Justice in Berkeley from a CC taking the lower/upper diversion route.
你咁叻search information, 你自己慢慢search 啦, 我唔會同一個唔識尊重人嘅人講野
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 03:26 AM     標題: 回覆 45# 7s711 的帖子

We'll see in 2 years then,keep on denying people,my dear forum vet.

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:31 AM 編輯 ]
作者: godofeng    時間: 2013-8-26 03:35 AM     標題: 回覆 47# STEVEGARY 的帖子

其實我想知除左良好成績之外 有咩方法擊敗同一platform既local/international姐
Please don't say work hard,we all know that's not enough,and definitely not "luck",which are often used by those who think that "fate" exists,giving themselves an excuse.

[ 本帖最後由 godofeng 於 2013-8-26 03:36 AM 編輯 ]
作者: lead113    時間: 2013-8-26 09:28 AM

YoYO, add oil, brother, forever support

歡迎光臨 小卒資訊論壇 (http://lsforum.net/board/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0